Glock Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Girl w/a Glock
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas (or happy holidays, whichever you prefer) guys.

Stay safe, watch yourselves. We don't need any more added this year.

:tree: :menorah: :reindeer: :wavey:

· Unfair Facist
28,872 Posts
Don't encourage TBO he tries feeling mary every year. and she slaps him every year.

:supergrin:

· Girl w/a Glock
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dragoon44;11917511 said:
Don't encourage TBO he tries feeling mary every year. and she slaps him every year.

Are you getting coal again this year D, or were you good enough to warrant a real present?? :tongueout:

· Unfair Facist
28,872 Posts
more coal, I am hoarding it. gonna be rich when gas runs out.

· Zombie Jeebus!
1,068 Posts
Merry Christmas to you all - and God bless. Please be safe those of you serving why the world rests.

· Crazy CO
17,668 Posts
Feliz Navidad. Feliz Navidad. Feliz Navidad y prospero ano y felicidad.

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart. :wavey:

· Girl w/a Glock
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Boss kicked me off shift and sent me home. The benefits of working for a teeny department I guess. Got to take the evening shift so I could open presents with my son (daughter's in California for the week) and husband, and I'm on the road less than 15 minutes before he calls and tells me to make the rounds and go home until before bed, then make another round and go on call for the rest of the night.

Not saying how radio traffic has been tonight because I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm enjoying myself.

Merry Christmas folks.

· VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,299 Posts
Happy holidays guys, going on vacation tomorrow, see ya next year!!!

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,099 Posts
Dragoon44;11917511 said:

I went with Mirth this year :tongueout:

· Crazy CO
17,668 Posts
volsbear;11927845 said:
Hope everyone had a pleasant holiday.
No one got killed on my shift. That is a big one for inmates to do themselves in on. That and other significant days.

· Enforcerator.
11,292 Posts
It's been quiet for us. Unusual for the holidays as it seems somebody always has the idea that this is the time to get away with something.

This is battery recharge time for us and we don't try to initiate too much from the 24th to the 1st (federal use or lose leave rules make it a short handed shift anyway). Mainly we just react to stuff that won't wait.

Here's to a Happy New Year to everyone! :cheers:

· Super Moderator
19,987 Posts
Well, it's the meal break on New Year's Eve. No one's dead yet, but I expect that to change in short order.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts