Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Banned
28,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ONLY HANDLED ONCE . COMES WITH EVERYTHING THEY COME WITH ,

FTF , NO TRADES , NO TIRE KICKERS OR LOWBALLERS FIRM PRICE AS I KNOW
WHAT THEY GO FOR .

$500.00 central nc . battling a bad cold and sick as hell but could met close by .you need a permit or concealed carry
to show you are able to purchase and i wont sell without one of those . thanks for looking

· JAFO
15,124 Posts
Very good deal, I'm surprised no one has jumped on it.

· Registered
594 Posts
If you decide to ship let me know. I will take it and pay your shipping and any transfer fees.

· Registered
26 Posts
ONLY HANDLED ONCE . COMES WITH EVERYTHING THEY COME WITH ,

FTF , NO TRADES , NO TIRE KICKERS OR LOWBALLERS FIRM PRICE AS I KNOW
WHAT THEY GO FOR .

$500.00 central nc . battling a bad cold and sick as hell but could met close by .you need a permit or concealed carry
to show you are able to purchase and i wont sell without one of those . thanks for looking

This is an awesome price! Good luck!

· Registered
608 Posts
FTF only in NC eliminated more than 90% of the buyers. Good Luck with your sell.
This...

I have two VP9s. I love them. I don't need a third. I paid $750 (plus tax) for the first and $630 (plus FFL) for the second, though they're LE models with night sights and 3 mags.

$500 is a very nice price. Someone should buy this. But you might have to ship.

· Banned
28,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Ash, do you get down to Wilmington at all? It's summertime... the beach is here... etc...
yeah not shipping cuts out alot of buyers i just have no time as we are full swing into tobacco and bad deal once shipping where i ending up driving to the guys state .
my daughter lives in jacksonville , and we get down to cotton exchange and river walk in wilmington few times yearly .

dixe gun classic is here today and tomorrow and im heading to it tomorrow , if i dont sale it there i will raffle it off or might lower price there ,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts