Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Asking $1550 $1500 OBO

For sale is a LNIB USP Tactical in 9mm. I bought this from the LGS a few months ago. Never cleaned, never fired.
Comes with original paperwork and box

Pistol has the original non jet funnel pieces and has the jet funnel installed. Will also come with qty 2 18 round HK magazines

Jet funnel: MSRP: $65
18 round Magazines: MSRP: $90

I will pay for shipping from me to your FFL in CONUS
IF your FFL requires it shipped from an FFL add $40 to the price (my FFL requires 2 day shipping from FedEx as well as his transfer fee)

Product Sunglasses Font Technology Office equipment

Rectangle Bumper Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive design Wood Rectangle Automotive lighting Bumper

Air gun Trigger Shotgun Wood Gun barrel
Hand Wood Finger Gesture Thumb

Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Guitar accessory String instrument accessory Finger

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Everyday carry Material property

·
Registered
217 Posts
I’m confused, you say never cleaned never fired but have it disassembled, also if it’s unfired nib why do you list it as lnib. Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m confused, you say never cleaned never fired but have it disassembled, also if it’s unfired nib why do you list it as lnib. Just curious

That is correct, it is possible to remove the slide of a firearm without firing it or cleaning it.

I listed it has LNIB because it is LNIB. I bought it and it sat in the case it came in for the last few months-- hasn't been used, carried, fired, nothing. I cannot list it as a "new" firearm because it was purchased by me and once purchased firearms are considered "used".

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

If that was snarky I apologize.

I was talking to a guy on another forum about his interest in this pistol. He wanted to see what the internal wear looked like so I took it apart and snapped a picture. I didn't remove the barrel because I did not want to remove the thread protector. that is why that picture is taken at a different time than the others as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts