close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

HK P2000SK VS. Glock 26

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by DonB, Dec 17, 2004.

1. DonB

DonB

I have a G26 right now but saw the subcompact HK at a recent show. I like the Glock and shoot it well, utterly reliable as well. Can't afford both. Would it be a step up to go with the HK? How many rounds does this pistol hold? Concealability looks about the same. What is the barrel legnth of the HK? If someone couls answer who has owned or shot both. Would appreciate your views. Thanks

2. G-Man23

G-Man23

I haven't shot one but have one coming to me next week. I definitely like the way in felt in my hands better than my G27. Same goes for my USP Compacts. They feel better in my hands than the G23. I'm all HK now.

3. bac1023

bac1023

I have the P2000SK in 9mm. The barrel is 3.25" and it holds 10 rounds. It is more accurate than a G26, at least for me. HK's quality is head and shoulders above Glock's and it should be for the price. I have shot over a thousand rounds through mine with no problems at all. The LEM trigger takes a little time to get used to, but now I love it.

BTW, the 2.48" listed barrel length is incorrect. It is 3.25" and about a quarter inch shorter than the G26's barrel. I figured I'd mention this before someone who doesn't know what they're talking about, tries to say otherwise.

4. obxemt

obxemt Chaplain of CT

Misinformation on GT? NO way! ;f

Don, the HKs feel SO much better, but relaibility and concealability can't really be questioned on the subcompact Glocks. If you're looking for a change, I doubt you'd be disappointed. Plus, there are plenty of G26s floating around if you decide you want to get one again later. The P2000s will most likely be easier to sell than a Glock since there aren't many used on the market.

5. wade farley

wade farley Sonic 357 sig

:cool: Get one you'll love it!!! I had a glock 33. Nice dependable little pistol, but the P2000sk is thiner and conceals better. I have the 40cal. It holds 9+1. The 9mm holds 10+1. I no longer have the G33, but I'm not getting rid of my P2000sk anytime soon! It's a keeper!! Have fun and stay safe!!;f ;f P.S. I looks like the P2000sk is going to be out in 357sig sometime next year. I'm already thinking barrel swap! Tee! Hee!;z ;z

6. bac1023

bac1023

P2000SK in 357sig? Sounds like fun!^c