Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/en...g-because-of-climate-change-report-finds.html

Himalayan glaciers not melting because of climate change, report finds

"Himalayan glaciers are actually advancing rather than retreating, claims the first major study since a controversial UN report said they would be melted within quarter of a century. "

Now ain't that a shame. Here Al Gore just kept telling us it was TEOTWAWKI! The 'scientist' said the glacers were melting! The sky was falling!

And Obama still wants us to pay $4 a gallon for gas (or more) and go 'green'.

Deaf

·
Banned
12,951 Posts
There it is. If glaciers melt = MMGW.
If glaciers get bigger = MMGW.
No matter what happens Algore must have more billions of carbon credit $ to defeat MMGW.
Carbon credits = 3 card monte.

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
ManBearPig is going to get you for posting that. I am super serial.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Does anyone here have a doctorate in the field science?

I sure don't

·
Banned
12,951 Posts
Does anyone here have a doctorate in the field science?

I sure don't
Does the Grand Poobah of MMGW Algore have a Doctorate? If not then what qualifies him to be the Grand Poobah of MMGW?

·
Crazy Eye
597 Posts
I don't have a doctorate but I do have a 4 year in Chemical Engineering. Not saying anything by that except that I can read and keep up with what the published papers say. There is some degree of doubt in the validity of claims made by GWE because it seems there is no fixed parameters. Admittedly tough.

D

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
Does the Grand Poobah of MMGW Algore have a Doctorate? If not then what qualifies him to be the Grand Poobah of MMGW?
Well he did take the initiative of, while he was in congress, creating the internet.

·
Banned
12,951 Posts
Well he did take the initiative of, while he was in congress, creating the internet.
He probably even knew that we would use his invention to debate the merits of his work. :supergrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts