close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

High School teacher sleeps with 18 year old students - gets 5 years in jail

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Eurodriver, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Eurodriver

Eurodriver

2. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

3. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

:rofl:

What's the problem? Ugly chicks need love too, and they know where to get it.

:whistling:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  4. tongix

tongix

And she s still being paid by the school? This is so outrageous! This couple are perverts , considering they have three kids, it is so sad. THey are engaging in group sex and swapping like they re eating candies. THis is waste of taxpayers paying people who are supposed to be role models. Five years in jail is even lenient. She should have been sentenced 10 yrs.

5. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

States all kids were 18+ when each act occurred. High libido without morals amongst adults and or bad judgement by all concerned adult aged parties is not against the law.

Seems like either a racist jury pool trying to send a message, or a really really really pro-military jury pool trying to send a message. Me gut believes/thinks it's the former.

She better appeal all the way up if that's what it takes!

6. ChuteTheMall

Actually, it is specifically against the law for a teacher to have sex with students. Period.

No exceptions for various races, ages, or genders, or lonely couples while a spouse is deployed by the military.

She knew this while wilfully and knowingly breaking the law on multiple occasions.

Students are not fair game for sexual predators who are paid to work as teachers.

7. Z71bill

Z71bill

I think it has more to do with the teacher being an authority figure over the student.

Not exactly the same - but along the lines of a boss and an employee.

If a police officer pulls your 18 year old daughter over for speeding - has sex with her so she doesn't get a ticket.

Is that OK - because after all she is 18 and an adult?

Again not exactly the same situation - but still an authority figure having sex with a person that is somewhat vulnerable to manipulation.

8. Peace Warrior

Okay, I get it. I get it. But still... you know?

Are there any other cases in Texas, and especially this county, where the same or similar thing occurred with underage students and nothing severe as 5 to 20 years was sentenced?

If so, where the students and teachers the same race?

I know for a fact that in other States teachers north of 30 years old and students less than 16 years old have been found out and neither served jail time. In cali, not too long ago, a 17 year old student and 41 year old teacher began an affair and she eventually left school to marry him.

9. Detectorist

Detectorist

In many jurisdictions, it's a felony to engage in sex with a student in the same school one works if one is in a position of authority at that same school.

If they were from different schools, we wouldn't be posting about it here.

What really disgusts me is that her husband was deployed when all this happened. He needs to kick her to the curb.

10. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

He should send her pics while she's locked up of him banging about 5 college cheerleaders. Just to even things out.

11. tongix

tongix

The names of the husband and wife sound like Louisiana folks with French sounding names. No wonder he stood by her side , its like a family or cultural thing.:wavey:

12. Eurodriver

Eurodriver

Really?

Its pretty obvious old boy is a cuckold. It even says they've engaged in group sex before.

What - do you think this is the first time she's been gang banged by some black dudes? I bet he's got plenty of .mpeg clips of her doing it with other guys on his PC.

13. ChuteTheMall

Texas is not California, and there is no exception in the law for favored racial groups. Even the students knew it was wrong. They don't look the other way just because the students were black. Should they?

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/ex-teacher-gets-5-1501495.html

Even her students had to lie, knowing it was wrong.

Guilty on 16 counts of a second degree felony, with a maximum penalty of 20 years per count. My math reveals that could be as much as 320 years in prison. She's getting off easier with 5 years.

Some people would be better off committing their crimes in California than in Texas.

14. Peace Warrior

Maybe you need to read the whole story from all three links. He The husband encouraged this type of behavior when they were together.

Anyway, sharpton and some of his ilk hide behind the guise of civil rights activism to practice racism. Just saying...

15. Peace Warrior

I understand perfectly. I'm 50 plus years old and have been around racists all my life. Both white and black racists btw.

I honestly do not know, either way, and neither do you. Now, as for me, I got a gut feeling, but I won't lose sleep over it. In honesty, bottom line, I feel sorry for this couple's kids.

I'm out.

16. Peace Warrior

I have a "theory" it is the husband that ultimately sets the tone of the home, but that's for a whole nuther thread.

17. Averageman

Averageman

I think this has just gone on too long, it would seem to me that the court has had enough of this in Texas and is sending a message.
    When Teachers have to be reminded about inappropriate relationships with Students at the begining of every school year, just how far down the wrong path have we gone?
    As far as her "Husband" goes, he is as sick as She is.

18. Peace Warrior

:shocked: Wait... what! :shocked:

:popcorn: (Not unsubscribing from this thread now.) :whistling:

19. Eurodriver

Eurodriver

Elaborate?

You think he's gay?

20. ChuteTheMall

Should a black male teacher committing the same series of crimes against his white female schoolgirls have received a different sentence?

Children of criminals always deserve sympathy, so support programs like Angeltree. But criminals don't earn leniency just by breeding.