close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

High noon Holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by hotrod26, Feb 18, 2006.

1. hotrod26

hotrod26 NRA Life Member

I am considering buying a Bare Assets High Noon Holster for carry. Anyone have one and what is your honest assesment of it. I will be carrying a Glock 23.

2. Sig Fever

Sig Fever

I carry a G33 in a Hidden Ally, it works real well as a tuckable. IMO

3. hakuin

hakuin

I used to use the Mr Softy, and it was very comfortable. I purchased the heavier horsehide version of the Hideaway with metal clip, and prefer this for carry. Both are nice, but the holster remaining open after the draw is something I really like.

4. Notrega

Notrega

Be sure to check if it is an in stock item... been waiting since 11/28/05 for my Hidden Impact holster and belt for a Karh P40. Based off of feedback it will be worth the wait...

5. Ken6PPC

Ken6PPC

I too have a High Noon holster on order. While I haven't received mine yet, I have VERY high expectations. What other company offers a guarantee that reads like this one?

Nigh Noon Holster Guarantee

Good LORD, that is an impressive guarantee! If only ALL manufacturers of products that I buy offered that........

6. Sig Fever

Sig Fever

I ordered a Tail Gate model to replace my Hidden Ally but found that it was bigger than I expected. I emailed them and explained my situation, they said "no problem just send it back".

I then re-ordered a Hidden Impact; you just can't beat this level of service. Most companies would say if you use it you can't return it. High Noon is just the opposite and tells you to wear it to see if it meets your needs and if not just return it in thirty days. :)

Thanks again Alex! :cool: