Glock Talk banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
5,741 Posts
Originally posted by Glocks&Ducs
I agree that 10th round can be a bear. That is where the trusty Glock supplied loader, the one most proclaim as garbage, becomes perfectly handy.
The Glock loader...I don't leave home without it (or without my HKS loader).

· Registered
439 Posts
Originally posted by gary newport
I've seen some posts from other folks who say they can get 9 rounds in their G38 mags. I certainly noticed that it is much easier to get the eighth round in a G38 mag than the tenth round in a G37 mag!
I can get 9 rounds in my G38 mags and they function fine. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones ;) Gonna have to look into my G39 mags and check out them ridges.

· Super Moderator
20,460 Posts
The spring pressure in the G39 mags might be so great as to need the reinforcing ribs. It requires very strong springs to complement the rapidly moving slide.

· Registered
5,741 Posts
Originally posted by DannyR
The spring pressure in the G39 mags might be so great as to need the reinforcing ribs. It requires very strong springs to complement the rapidly moving slide.
Danny, I have Pearce PG-39 and PG-2733 extensions on my G39 mags--but they all have stock springs. The PG-39, like the Glock 7151, increases capacity by one round; the PG 2733 doesn't increase capacity with GAP rounds but (a) gives my little finger something to hang onto and (b) makes loading the sixth round easier and inserting a fully loaded mag when the slide is forward easier as well. Would you anticipate any reliability problems with the stock G39 mag springs with these extensions?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.