Glock Talk banner
21 - 40 of 267 Posts
Great thread! Thanks for taking the time to post it. I really like the 952 and 945. Reading your various posts here on GT has definitely helped me develop a taste for fine firearms.

Based on reading this & knowing that you have every 1911 ever made, I'm guessing that you:

1. Have a good job
2. Are not married! (I don't know any married guys that have this many guns)
3. Have a good carpet cleaner ;)
4. Are the envy of many people on GT, myself included :supergrin:

Discussion starter · #28 ·
The X-Five ranked the highest. That said, I actually like the 952 more.

However, for the purpose of this test, I had to take everything into consideration. The controls on the Sig are better and the Nills make it better ergonomically for my hand.

It matches the 952 in every other catagory, including accuracy, so I couldn't see fit to rank it as high. I guess I like the 952's slim profile and elegant looks better.

You gave a detailed spec. You rated them on your subjective criteria, but you didn't hit on the one item I want to know. How do they shoot? Groups man, post your groups, or better yet hold a party and have 6-10 people shoot and post all the groups.

What happened? Here I thought, all this time, you contribute nothing to the forum.
You know, I'm just substituting for the bac bashers, since they're not here, today. :supergrin::tongueout:

Thanks for the great thread.:wavey::cool:

A worthy post!

Regards,
Happyguy :)

21 - 40 of 267 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.