Glock Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to enlist in the NAVY out of Massachusetts with an RE code of 2 or 3. I lost my most accurate DD-214 form with an RE code on it. The new DD-214 form has a black block in box 27. Any advice?

·
Bitter American
1,705 Posts
I want to enlist in the NAVY out of Massachusetts with an RE code of 2 or 3. I lost my most accurate DD-214 form with an RE code on it. The new DD-214 form has a black block in box 27. Any advice?
If you have a DD-214 that is what you receive when you are discharged from military service. Have you already been discharged?

·
Registered
12,774 Posts
You lost your most accurate one?

The national archives has all those records, you can get it from there. Will take a month or so.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Actually yes. My advice is to contact your local recruiter (face-to-face) with your bogus DD-214 and watch him (her) laugh you out of the building.

Honestly, why this crap on a gun forum in the first place?

·
Registered
14 Posts
So, you were in the military, got out, and want to re-enlist? You can contact the VA to get a replacement, or the National Archives. What I would not do is ask about something like this on a gun-related forum, if it is not specific to that gun related area. You will get some people with less consideration than you are looking for giving answers to you. Good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts