close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hi-Viz sights in GSSF?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by drumgodz, Jun 21, 2002.

1. drumgodz

drumgodz

I am having a hard time focusing on the front sight in bright daylight when using Trijicon night sights. Can I use sights like the Hi-Viz front sight in GSSF matches? If not does anyone have any suggestions/comments?

2. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

3. TJC

TJC "No Compromise" Millennium Member

The sights you talk about are only allowed in the UL/Master class.

I would suggest something like the Hienies or adj Bomars. They offer a nice clear sight picture.

4. Swede20

Swede20

I had the same problem with trijicons. I switched to the racecut heinie's from Custom Glock Racing and they work very well. I also have bomars on one of my glocks.

Dave

5. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

I had posted several days ago about having the same problem...I was Mentored by the Masters and the Masters in Trainning to procure a set of the stock slot Bomars....see Matt at custom Glock racing....in the mean time I have used a magic marker to blot out the night sight and what a difference....when I went through a trial run of 5 to glock I had only 6 penalty point with a 27.0 second round...for me that was a 40% improvement, also my point of aim change to a true 6 o'clock hold and I actually had groups...my slide was sent to CGR abour 3 days ago and I should see it next week..Good luck ;f

6. Snuffy

Snuffy

I just pull the tube out of the sight base, which leaves a legal black post front sight with a hole in it.