close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hi-Speed camera videos of Glock 18 being shot

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Jake-Gallows, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Jake-Gallows

Jake-Gallows

2. Redef

Redef

You could have at least tried to post a link or something so that we know what you're talking about...anyways if its from that German site or whatever, i've seen it.

3. Jake-Gallows

Jake-Gallows

4. Jake-Gallows

Jake-Gallows

I was in the middle of posting the mpg...or trying to. Also, don't be an asshat! I woudn't post something like that and not include a link or the mpg. AND, i guess I shouldn't post if if YOU have seen it...I mean heaven forbid if you are FORCED into watching it again, because you know that once you see that it may be the same link, you have to watch it or die a slow and painful death...right?

5. Rekced

Rekced

Pretty sweet. Although that man looks like a podunk kiddy chaser who still lives w/ his mom at 50 yrs old.

6. tony4311

tony4311

the sun reflecting off the empties as they twirl through the air on the second one is pretty cool.

7. Jake-Gallows

Jake-Gallows

Yeah, looks kind of cool with them all hanging there at once like that

8. BOB THEDOG

BOB THEDOG Member me?

Thanks for taking the time to post those Jake. It shows the action step by step, easy to explain.

9. MarshJr

MarshJr

I liked it, thanks.

10. pfrigm

pfrigm

I posted links to these a couple of weeks ago in the thread about the Glock 18. In any case, the site has more videos than just the Glock... although that seems to be the most interesting one.

By the way... if you link http://www.bsg-dornier.de/schiessen/index.html?filme/movie-index.htm instead of the one you gave, you actually see a website instead of the FTP directory listing. A little easier to navigate.

For a little perspective. The 4th video on that page is filmed at 1000 frames per second. The video as you see it is 22 seconds long played at 25 frames per second, or around 550 frames. In other words, its about a half a second in real time. There are 11 shots out of that Glock in about 1/2 second!!!

11. G-19

G-19

Cool video, thanks for the post.

12. Redef

Redef

Wow.

Good thing I wasn't actually being an "asshat" otherwise your head would've exploded. All I said was that you didn't post any link,....and I've probably already seen it. But jeez I never said don't show it, I wouldn't mind seeing it again, I was just telling you how it is and you go and take things way out of context. No need to flame friend.

Cool stuff btw and its good to bring things up that are awesome even though they might have been talked about before...I wasn't being in any way rude to you and I'm sorry if that attitude was conveyed. Try not to flame so easily though, we have enough of that around here.

13. chris in va

chris in va

If you'll notice in the 2nd video, the muzzle rises something like 30 degrees after the first shot, so all succeeding rounds are fired *very* high.

14. Jake-Gallows

Jake-Gallows

Hmmmm...lets see here. You say that you werent being rude? You said: "You could have at least tried to post a link or something so that we know what you're talking about..." And that's not being rude? The post owas all of 30 seconds old when you posted that, and I was still trying to post the mpg on the reply! I didn't even have a chance to TRY to get them on here. Like I would just start a thread about something like that and leave it with no link? And you don't see the attitude in that? And then there was the: "anyways if its from that German site or whatever, i've seen it." And you dont see that either?

I agree, there is too much flaming going on in lots of the posts and we really don't need more....unless it is deserved. I wasn't flaming you at all, I was just merely giving you back the same attitude that you gave to me. Maybe you weren't TRYING to be an asshat, but that is sure the way it came out. No hard feelings on my part, and hope there isn't any on yours

15. Rogueplayer

Rogueplayer Fast Mover

I have not seen it before.
    Thanks Jake.

16. Jake-Gallows

Jake-Gallows