close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hi Roseburg, Best eats and stay?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Steven Jimenez, May 30, 2002.

1. Steven Jimenez

Steven Jimenez

My wife and I are coming up on Saturday from Northern CA., any suggestion for places to eat or stay. The weather report shows it to be in the 70 to 75 does it get cooler in the evenings. Any help would be appreciated. This will be are first shoot in Roseburg.Thanks Steve

2. AKelly

AKelly

Hi Steven,
    There are lots of places to stay and eat in Roseburg. Depends on your budget. Super 8 Motel is just off the freeway and minutes from the range. There are other motels too. We also have some great places to eat from mexican to steak houses, pizza, you name it. If you need some paticulars i.e. phone numbers of motels, excetra then feel free to email me and let me know what you are looking for and I'll hook you up. My email is akelly@pioneer-net.com Glad to have you come up and join the fun.

3. AKelly

AKelly

Forgot to add...come prepared for rain. It can start at anytime. It will get cooler than 70 at night so a jacket would probably be wise.

4. Guest

This will be my first GSSF, and I haven't ever been to Roseburg before, but I have it on recommendation that the Windmill Inn is probably the best place to stay.

www.windmillinns.com

5. Steven Jimenez

Steven Jimenez

Thank you Alon and Ellery for your reply. Looking forward to shooting on Sunday.