Glock Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!
I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I'm an EMT, my family owns an HVAC company, and I am a writer. I'm also a Louisiana CC permit holder (as are most members of my family). I don't currently own a glock, but I carry a beretta storm. I have three kids which are the reason I got my CC permit and practice with my weapon as often as I can get a sitter. I do like glocks... I like most weapons, actually. The recent shooting in Laffayette kind of punctuated the reason I don't like going to theaters and spurred me to google the penalties for carrying in a theater or a privately owned business that has a posted 'no guns' sign in my state. Basically they can ask me to leave (if they can see I'm carrying, which they won't), and if I don't I get slapped with trespassing. Or I can just not give those places my patronage which is more often what happens.
Look forward to getting to know y'all!

· Registered
1,438 Posts
Welcome! I'm from down the road in Waldheim (near Covington). Sounds like you're making good choices...it makes me happy to hear about self-reliant people who take responsibility for their own lives.

· Registered
45,276 Posts
Welcome to GT.

Reactions: LASTRESORT20
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.