Hi-cap mags for a G-27

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by reerc, Apr 24, 2007.

1. reerc

reerc Just a member

So, what do y'all think of after market hi capacity magazines for the G-27?

I'm told Glock doesn't make them in .40, only in 9mm, and I'm feeling an ill wind blowing that doesn't bode well for the future of hi capacity magazines.

I bought a 15-round mag for my "baby Glock" today and a little sleeve that fits on the bottom of the mag so it fills the gap between end of grip and bottom of magazine. Sort of cool, but I'm feeling a hankering for one of those big ol' 30-ish rounders.

Your opinions are welcome.

:thumbsup:

2. xaosflux

xaosflux

Ack no! Why buy a subcompact and then put in a mag that is longer then the gun?

That being said, I do use some of the G22's 13 round mags with a spacer from time to time, but keep the small mag for CCW.

3. reerc

reerc Just a member

Well, certainly not to have the long ol' mag pokin' out from under my shirt! :tongueout:

No, I'm talking about to have one or two loaded up and tucked away in the nightstand for zombie attacks, of course.

:banana:

4. Steve Koski

Steve Koski Got Insurance? Millennium Member

The 30 rounders are a waste of time and money, in my oppinion. I've fooled around with them a couple times, but I'd much rather have 2 15's than one of those goofy long ones.

Get a few spare Glock 22 mags, 15 rounders, and be happy. In fact, I have some 15 round Glock 22 mags, 3rd generation, FML, brand new, I'll sell you for $12 each. I also have some new Glock 23 mags, 13 rounds, same price.

5. RMTactical

RMTactical Battle Born CLM

Agreed!

6. jcbarlow

jcbarlow Glock 27

Steve,

PM sent.

jc