close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Hi cap magazines

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by senderosob, Jun 5, 2004.

1. senderosob

senderosob

I found a guy that has G22 Hi Cap FML Mags for $50 a piece. I think this is a pretty good deal, but would like confirmation. Also, any thoughts on the sunset law? Think it will be renewed?

2. avine

avine

$50 bucks for a FML G22 is good. As to the ban I think you should get a couple mags you need maybe 3 full caps per weapon. One in weapon, one as reload, spare if one breaks. I was at a gun store that wanted $40 for a 10 rounder makes $50 look pretty resonable. You can use 10 rounders at the range. Now if the ban goes away I intended to stock up.

3. rl2669

rl2669

I don't think the ban will sunset; its an election year and Bush and the Republicans know they are in trouble. Anything they can do to appear "reasonable" in the media, even for one day, they will do if that what it takes to get re-elected.

I agree with buying at least 3 mags; I carry 2 spares at all times so I need at least 3. Buying 4 or 5 covers you if one breaks.

Rob

4. senderosob

senderosob

I got these magazines in the mail today. I went to load them up and as soon as I get to about the 7th round, the spring gets in to a bind or pinched I guess. It's not allowing the rounds to feed correctly. Help! Any ideas???

5. Cryhavoc

Cryhavoc Gunaholic

There is no way the ban will not sunset. You think if the GOP is in trouble they are going to piss off the southern states? Don't think so. The NRA would sit out this election if Bush supports a renewal.

Besides Bill Frist already has stated that there is no way the Ban will be renewed. Dem's have already tried and failed.

The ban is done. period. Now however, once the election is over, all bets are off. If Bush is re-elected, Don't expect to see the republicans support a renewal.

If John Flip Flop Kerry wins, then the first thing he will do besides get him a yummy intern is to push a renewal through asap. That is if the house and senate are democratically controlled.

my .02 for what its worth, but there is less than 90 days til the sunset, and there is no time to get a renewal through. BUSH is NOT going to piss off the gun owners and the NRA and guarantee that he looses the election.