close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey ya'll - how's it going?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Krag, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Krag

Krag Guest

Thought I'd stop in and say howdy. Hope all my old buddies and doing well and winning lots of pistols? :upeyes:

Is there going to be a GSSF match in North Carolina this year? I sure miss those great Friday night dinner parties we all used to have. :cheers: :tequila:

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Krag,

Statesville closed and sold the range because you stopped coming to the match. Do you want to close another range?:supergrin:

There is a match in Anderson, SC on the 9th-10th this month.

3. OMF64

OMF64

Hi Krag; glad to see some more "Newbies" like me joining in. I only checked in here a couple months ago and am still learning the ropes. Do you ever make any matches West of the Mississippi?

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have so far.

4. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Hey Krag, you old buzzard. Long time no see. How you doing? Unfortunately Statesville is gone from the schedule, I sure miss it. That was the second match I ever attended and met a hole bunch of new friends in 1998 or 99. Take care. Catch you later.:cheers: :devilish:

5. Krag

Krag Guest

Actually Statesville is still up and running. I shoot a USPSA match there the 3rd Sunday every month. :shocked: They were talking about closing down but the newest word is the prospective buyer of the land has backed out of the deal.

Maybe there will be a match there next year? I haven't sold my G17 and G34 (yet?) so I'll be there if they have it.

Can't make Anderson as I have a USPSA match in Salisbury that weekend and I need the practice as the NC Sectional Match is coming up on October 6th.

Good luck to all of you. :thumbsup:

I have a new ISP but you can e-mail me through Glocktalk.com.:hugs:

6. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Krag WHO??????:animlol: It good you see you post again!:thumbsup:

Dan:cool:

7. Krag

Krag Guest

I'm not trying to be (too?) mercenary, but I some nice Glocks listed one the "for sale" forum. One is a 100% original, first generation G17 that was bought the first year of importation. A real collector's item. :supergrin: