Glock Talk banner

Hey TD, your peeps are on history channel

478 Views 46 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Mrs. VR
Gangland's doing a show about gangbangers in salt lake city.

All these nice mormon kids with their backpacks and their oxford shirts, just waiting to catch somebody slippin'. :supergrin:
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· hates you
32,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's always interested me how these pacific islanders got into LDS in the first place. It's like the mormons have the market cornered on scary-ass polynesians, and that's wierd. :supergrin:

· hates you
32,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
El_Ron1;11437627 said:
Have they shown the dudes with the beards made outta honey bees yet?
not yet. it seems like they're just talking about the crips in this one so far. Maybe that's in another episode.

:rofl:

· hates you
32,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KilgoreTrout;11437663 said:
what set does TD claim? Tongan Crip? 104?
I dunno. I keep expecting to see a pasty white skinny guy in the background of one of these interviews, but I guess TD was tryina keep things on the dl, as the ******* say. :supergrin:

· Impossiblist
42,725 Posts
yeah, It is my understanding that TD is a hardcore cripper, as the documentary calls them.

I bet his crip name was "Bear Meat"

· Impossiblist
42,725 Posts
throughout that hour, I saw heard no mention of any bloods or even any other gang that these crips are warring with. Are they just lonely gangsters?

· hates you
32,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KilgoreTrout;11437826 said:
throughout that hour, I saw heard no mention of any bloods or even any other gang that these crips are warring with. Are they just lonely gangsters?
I got the impression that it was pretty much a free-for-all. You had your set, and even if they were crips too, another set could disrespect somebody and that would be that. :supergrin:

· hates you
32,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's the discussion of violence. It kinda makes me happy in my pants.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts