Glock Talk banner

Hey! from Michigan's Upper Peninsula

474 Views 12 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Budqweiser
I've been a member of the forum for a while, long before I owned a Glock, but haven't been too active. I've been Glocking for about a year and a half. Prior to that time, I shot mostly Sigs. While the Sigs never let me down, I decided Glock platforms offered a lighter package. I divested myself of 4 P series guns and replaced them with Glocks. It took me a while to warm up to Glock ergonomics, but I've made the transition just fine and I'm very happy with my Tupperware arms.

I appreciate learning from folks who've been working with this platform for a while.

PC
Reactions: ruffterrain
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
6,087 Posts
Greetings Yooper! Now I'm hungry for a Lawry's pasty.

· Registered
3,694 Posts
I've been a member of the forum for a while, long before I owned a Glock, but haven't been too active. I've been Glocking for about a year and a half. Prior to that time, I shot mostly Sigs. While the Sigs never let me down, I decided Glock platforms offered a lighter package. I divested myself of 4 P series guns and replaced them with Glocks. It took me a while to warm up to Glock ergonomics, but I've made the transition just fine and I'm very happy with my Tupperware arms.

I appreciate learning from folks who've been working with this platform for a while.

PC
What's your personal favorite Glock?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.