Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Herr Glock, a question for you...

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by RussP, Jan 9, 2010.

1. RussP

RussP Super Moderator Moderator

Central Virginia
    In your searches for concealed/open carry related news, are you seeing an increase in anti-gun 'chatter' on the internet, in the online media, over and above the usual crap?

Are there any pro-gun LTE's, editorial opinions, news stories to offset all the negative?

ETA: Please, if anyone else wants to comment, please do.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  2. HerrGlock

HerrGlock Scouts Out CLM

There are more articles in the past couple weeks. It was almost dead with one or two decent Op-Eds or articles for about six months or so. I don't know what's going on other than the Chicago suit but that shouldn't start really showing up until late April.

Might be setting the stage for being able to show how horrible the National Parks CCW ability is but that's going to be a let down for anyone who is looking for mass shootings when that comes to be.

When I started looking at news like this, about 1990-1991, it was 90 or so anti-gun articles and slanted articles to every ONE neutral to positive article.

Today it's more along the lines of 50-60 neutral to 10-15 anti to 5-10 positive. To me that's is one hell of a good movement. To the point that seeing positive or neutral/leaning positive is a commonplace item.

Did that answer what you were looking for?