Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dig this, I took two 1/4 hamburger pattys, I put 3 slices of cheddar cheese and a couple spoonfuls of chopped onion and Jalapeño peppers on the first patty, then I put the other patty on top and sealed it up and fried it, then I put 3 slices of pepper jack cheese on top of the burger. I then made two grilled cheese sammiches and used that for burger buns, I also friend up 3 bacon slices and put that on the burger. I also made cornbread and mixed in cheese, chopped onion and Jalapeño peppers. I washed all that down with a glass of Clamato juice. All I can say is Yum-O. That's what I did:eat::supergrin:

·
Registered
249 Posts
The Obama Health Czar is on the way over to your house as we speak to haul you in for a violation. I think that it breaks the 2000 calorie per meal maximum limit. LOL

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Obama Health Czar is on the way over to your house as we speak to haul you in for a violation. I think that it breaks the 2000 calorie per meal maximum limit. LOL
I'll be lookin out for'em:supergrin:

·
Get off my lawn
42,701 Posts
LOL. Are you for real???

This is getting to be like that show on Travel Channel with the fat guy that eats all the "eat this and it's free" places. LOL

·
woo woo
31,039 Posts
...and your leg is getting ready to throw a clot about the size of a .177 pellet to your lungs.:ambulance:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sounds like you spiced up the Jucy Lucy.

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
Geez Okie, seriously, you need to consider your health. :faint:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Okie, you know the rules. If you don't post a picture then it didn't happen!

Sounds interesting but I could never eat it.

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,547 Posts
Don't forget the Lipitor!!!

·
Dapper Dan
4,170 Posts
I wish Eric would let me use profanity here so I could tell you how unbelievably awesome you are for making and eating that. Unfortunately the English language is ill-equipped to describe the greatness of what you've done...unless the F word is used and a noun, adjective, and verb while doing so. :supergrin:

·
Semper Fi
7,259 Posts
:notworthy:

·
Who u lookin at
225 Posts
Grilled cheese sammiches for buns!?!?! Okie you are a freakin' genius! You now rate right up there with the Velveeta and Dr. Pepper guys.

I'm :notworthy:

·
Cajunator®
38,164 Posts
Whatever you do, Mark, don't read my posts about my health.

Six weeks ago I would have joined you. Today, I'd probably pull a gun on you if you tried to feed me that stuff! **** damn near killed me! I'm gonna be a long time recovering.

·
Some Dude
7,981 Posts
Holy thick cholesterol Okie!!

There aint enough meds to thin that crap out!! :supergrin:

:wavey:

red

·
Rip Lips
7,118 Posts
Wait til my pics from tomorrow, doing a 2lb ground lamb fattie with brie in the middle, wrapped in bacon and smoked for three hours, among other things.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts