close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Here I was, all ready to buy a Glock subcompact...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by heavyduty, Aug 10, 2006.

1. heavyduty

heavyduty

... and I had to go and look at the P2000SK again.

Damn.

I swear HK snuck into my bedroom and took a mold of my hand while I was asleep when they designed the P2000 series. It is *so* much more comfortable than the G26/27/39s I've been looking at. That, and I really like the LEM trigger.

I may need to go knock over some Girl Scouts selling cookies to afford one.

2. BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow Millennium Member

Odd thing is the P2000 compact has the same bbl length as the sub compact G27: 3.5 inches.

The P2000 SK is even shorter at 3 inches.

I am really starting to like the LEM a lot; works in great w my wheelguns. :alien:

3. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

I've owned 3 Glocks, and a Sig, and my USP is by far the best of the group. I know it's a matter of personal preference, but the USP quality is so apparent, HK wins hands down. Be patient, save a little longer, and get the most for your money.

4. LSP972

LSP972

I still have four Glocks and one Sig, and have owned three other Glocks and three other Sigs. I agree that my USPc is "the best of the lot" in overall terms.

So much so, that I was about to buy a USPf full size companion for it; but now I'm going to wait and see what happens with the HK45. This is the new .45 HK is supposedly doing for the military trials. But all of that seems to be still up in the air, so who knows?

5. bulbboy

bulbboy

I have a G27 and a HK P2000sk and I like the way the HK handles a little better, but the Glock is a touch smaller.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]