Glock Talk banner

Here I Am...

250 Views 11 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  RussP
Just noticed I had an invite to the JBT party from the big guy so here I am...
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Unfair Facist
Joined
·
28,862 Posts
Elvis269;11621606 said:
Just noticed I had an invite to the JBT party from the big guy so here I am...
Yeah, and I only invited you like a month ago.

:rofl::rofl:
 

· Khem-Adam
Joined
·
2,495 Posts
Don't feel bad, I have no clue how long my invite sat unnoticed. I don't even know how I found it, but it was by mistake. I accidentally clicked something and it asked me if I wanted to accept or something like that. I missed the memo about these groups somehow.
 

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
Joined
·
69,068 Posts
The King was probably stuck on the toilet until then... :tbo:
 

· alive and well
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dragoon44;11621752 said:
Yeah, and I only invited you like a month ago.

:rofl::rofl:
Got sweeped up my Obamamania and didn't notice. Thanks Dragoon and I will attempt to control my sarcastic tone here...
 

· alive and well
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TheeBadOne;11621820 said:
The King was probably stuck on the toilet until then... :tbo:
Yep, you know you are getting old when a good bowl movement is the highlight of your day...
 

· Unfair Facist
Joined
·
28,862 Posts
You know you ARE old when you feel better after a good BM than you do after sex.

:rofl::rofl:
 

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
Joined
·
69,068 Posts
Dragoon's wife put on a fancy silk negligee, struck a seductive pose, and asked; "Would you like supersex?"

Dragoon's response: "I'll take the soup"


:tbo:
 

· Unfair Facist
Joined
·
28,862 Posts
Well, I never got a cramp in my leg, or a backache eating soup.

:tongueout::rofl::rofl:
 

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
Joined
·
69,068 Posts
:notworthy:
 

· Super Moderator
Joined
·
61,607 Posts
TheeBadOne;11621931 said:
Dragoon's wife put on a fancy silk negligee, struck a seductive pose, and asked; "Would you like supersex?"

Dragoon's response: "I'll take the soup"


:tbo:
Dragoon44;11621986 said:
Well, I never got a cramp in my leg, or a backache eating soup.

:tongueout::rofl:
TheeBadOne;11622071 said:
:notworthy:
Oh, yes :notworthy: That was good...
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top