close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Here He Goes Again

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by concretefuzzynuts, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

2. ray9898

ray9898

The childish nature of our current political climate kills me. If Bush had not have failed at the task there would have been no shortage of conservaties lined up to heap praise and give him credit.

3. concretefuzzynuts

Agreed, however it went down this way. And the intelligence collected over several years, including back to the Clinton administration, aided in the death of Bin Laden. Not just the chosen one. Also use spell check on conservatives.

4. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

Bush Bush Bush....Bush fail this Bush fail that...BS.... Bla bla bla......what is it with Liberals? Why dont they worry about the Present FAILED policies of their Messiah?
    BTW....President Bush had his hands tied by Liberal binds since 2006....And the Positive things final accomplished by President Bush (after a tug-of-war)...the deceitful left always tried to take credit.....

5. ray9898

ray9898

No kidding....however that does not change the fact that just about everyone making a big deal about it would not have played the other side of the fence if a conservative was in line to receive the praise.

6. ray9898

ray9898

Yup....everybody who does not act like a spoiled 5th grader on the playground when discussing politics must be a liberal.:upeyes:

7. concretefuzzynuts

My point is: George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam Hussein:
    "The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to our men and women now serving in Iraq. The operation was based on the superb work of intelligence analysts who found the Dictator’s footprints in a vast country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by a brave fighting force. Our servicemen and women and our coalition allies have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi people. Their work continues, and so do the risks. Today, on behalf of the nation, I thank the members of our Armed Forces and I congratulate them."

VS: Barack Hussein Obama speech, Sunday, May 1, 2011:
    "And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then, last August, after years of painstaking work by my intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan . And finally, last week, I determined that I had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice. Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad , Pakistan . "

Count the "I"s and "MY's

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  8. concretefuzzynuts

Also, sorry if my pointing out a spelling error upset you. You could have just corrected it and moved on. Not in your nature, huh.

9. ray9898

ray9898

I corrected it just for you buddy. It is not in my nature to critique the small things in life in a veiled attempt at one upping someone.:wavey:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
  10. concretefuzzynuts

Not your "Buddy" one more thing

-Hubris (hu·bris), also hybris, means extreme haughtiness, pride or arrogance. Hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence or capabilities, especially when the person exhibiting it is in a position of power.

11. ray9898

ray9898

Ok pal.:wavey:

12. concretefuzzynuts

Also not your "Pal", "Chief", "Sport" or whatever demeaning phrase you choose to try to one up me. And a wavey to you too :wavey::wavey::wavey:

13. ray9898

ray9898

You just cannot be friendly these days.

14. concretefuzzynuts

:rofl:

15. RedTop

RedTop

Bin Laden is dead?

16. napp32

napp32

Yep....the big O got him. :whistling:

17. Bring_it!

Bring_it!

First, I would like to give a shout-out to all that serve in the military.:wavey:
    Second, I give an extra shout-out to those who made history that night, being Seal Team Six and SOAR 160 (Night Stalkers).:wavey::wavey:

Barry's place in history is set. Unfortunately it is subject to PC rewrite.:crying:

18. concretefuzzynuts

:steamed::steamed:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.