close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help!?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by mclark, Mar 25, 2006.

1. mclark

mclark

When I log in at home, it seems to take, but then re-prompts be to login again. It does this over and over. When I'm at work (like now) I can log in and post messages. WHY can't I do this at home????? Please help a new member!! Thanks...

2. c-mama

c-mama Moderator

I am moving your thread to the Support Forum where there's a better chance that the Administration will see this.

3. DJ Niner

DJ Niner Moderator

Is your browser set to accept cookies? If not, then I don't think GT will "remember" you.

4. mclark

mclark

It is set up to accept cookies. I also tried it at home with my laptop instead of my PC. Only common denominator there is the cable internet connection I have through my apartment complex. Could this have anything to do with it? One of the first few times I tried, I got a message about having an invalid IP address. A friend of mine said it may be a "static" IP address. I understand what they are, but if I have that how would it affect this? This is very frustrating, and I'd like to get it figured out as I really try to minimize my time online from work. PLEASE HELP!! Thanks!