close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help with price on a used Glock 30

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Melissa5, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Melissa5

Melissa5

Would $449 be a good price for a used Glock 30?

2. tydefan05

tydefan05

See this post to compare to a "new" price. Me personally, if it's my "one and only CCW" then I want to know the entire history and will pay a premium for that. For the rest of my guns, I'm ok with being the second owner for the right discount.

Do you know how many rounds, how old it is, or any other info? If it's not in too bad of a condition I'd say go for it.

3. Melissa5

Melissa5

I don't know about the round count. It is advertised as in excellent condition (90 - 100%) and looks to be generation 2.5 with finger grooves and no rails.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  4. tydefan05

tydefan05

Now you're appealing to my bias...I have the Gen 3 railed version and it needs a playmate :rofl: . I'd probably jump on it, again, if it weren't going to be my primary CCW.

5. den888

den888

It's a good price, if it's in good shape. The .45 ACP Glocks are priced higher than the 9mm/40 S&W versions for some reason.

6. muzzletalk

muzzletalk

Personally I would compare the price of a new Glock 30 and then decide if its a good deal. At the local gun club that I go to, I haven't seen a Glock over $550. The $550 price tag was on a Gen 4 G22. IMO I would spend the extra $$ if the price difference wasn't all that great.

7. AK47Man

AK47Man Expert Marksman

Just buy a new G30...

8. Melissa5

Melissa5

My local shops are kind of high. The best new price is $589 + tax. I've found them new online for $511, but then you have to add shipping and FFL fees.

I thought I read on this forum that you could take your Glock to the factory in Smyrna and they would check it out and make it like new.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  9. Concealed30

Concealed30

I have a third generation Glock 30 w/picitanny rails that I purchased at a gun show barely used from an active U.S.Army soldier. It came with 4 mags 2 G30 10 rounds(standard), a 13 round G21 with extention and a 9 round G30 for more concealement. I paid $500 cash cause I figured that with the 2 extra mags and no shipping it would be cheaper than a officers price. The gun was basically brand new maybe 100 rds downrandge. Excellent condition. I have fallen in love with it and is my EDC. I have added the Tru-Glo TFO night sights for about $100 bucks, they are great in all light conditions and glow in the daytime with a 10 or 12Yr. Warrenty. But $475-515 is about the norm for a high quality great condition used G30 if you cannot get an officers price..Be safe and good luck.......Glock 30

"Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it!"

10. glock_556

glock_556

I just picked up a used G30 from Summit Gun Broker with NS and two mags/case for $425

11. fmfdocglock

fmfdocglock

It sounds high to me.

Mine was new a year and a half ago, bought it for $550.

Buy a new one, especially if you are new to handguns.

12. ZekerMan

ZekerMan ZekerMan

$425 out the door would be a fair price, $450 if I had and trusted the background on the pistol otherwise buy new in my opinion, you will like the G30!!

Zeker

13. RGVGuy

RGVGuy

Got my gen3 in top condition with case & 1 mag from a pawn shop for $425, not too bad me thinks.:cool: