help with ccw info!!

Discussion in 'California Glockers' started by denverr1, Feb 20, 2010.

1. denverr1

denverr1

Hey Guys!!

I live in CT and i have a CT res and FL non res.

I supply cars for music videos , movies ect. , and i travel from time to time
    to LA long beach compton ect.

Is there a way to get a ccw for CA. ???? i have family in Visalia CA and i go there when i go out for jobs.

i have a utility bill in my name there as well , but i only stay a few days here and there if i have a job out there

i just always carry everywhere else i work on jobs an sometimes in parts of LA and compton i really wish i had it with me to make me feel alittle more safe ! ;o)

anyone have info for me ;o) thanks guys !!

2. Jeepnik

Jeepnik

California doesn't issue permits to residents of other states. Beyond that, even residents have a hard time getting permits in many locals. I don't know about Visalia, others may know specifics about that area.

3. curator

curator

4. miwall

miwall

Visalia is in Tulare county and they are good at giving permits. That said, I don't think you are able to get one, because you don't live in CA. FWIW, go by the sheriff's office and ask.

5. BigKid

BigKid

When I got my permit, they only used the utility bill to prove my residency. So if you have a utility bill for property in visalia county, CA and its mailed to the property in Visalia County, CA, then you might be able to swing it. You might want to get a CA drivers license as well. Then all you need to do is take the CCW class and fill out the paperwork and wait.

6. miwall

miwall

Repeat Visalia is in TULARE county. Not yanking your chain, just correcting you.