close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help with award pistol

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Contrail, May 25, 2007.

1. Contrail

Contrail

Can anyone here help me with finding out the status of an award pistol? I placed the order (for a G34) in December and Glock cashed my upgrade check in the middle of December. To date I've not heard anything from them. Neither has my FFL. I emailed them about three weeks ago using the email address for GSSF in the Glock Report. I didn't get a response.

I know the paperwork with the certificate says not to call, especially if it's been less than 8 weeks, but I've been waiting for almost 21 weeks with no word.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

2. sigfan2340

sigfan2340

I know they are really back logged with orders. Even as a dealer we have better luck getting them through a vender rather than factory direct. Call the number on their website and ask for someone in GSSF. They will be more than happy to help you. I just won one this past weekend and was told not to expect until the end of summer, and that was for my 19. I mentioned that I was considering a 34 or 35 and they said that would be even longer.

Just call them, they are very friendly over the phone. :thumbsup:

3. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

If you have been waiting 21 weeks, I would call the GSSF office and ask for additional information. That's a tad more than 8 weeks!

Dan:cool:

4. Berlin Kid

Berlin Kid

I have been waiting 19 weeks so far. I contacted Donna Bouchard with GSSF. She indicated that GSSF doesn't ship guns, that is done by Glock, Inc.. She had me contact the sales department, Donna McClure at ext. 6212 at 770-432-1202.

That was almost two weeks ago and was told that it would be at least 3 weeks for shipment. Contrail,I feel your pain.