Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A long time friend gave me some left over parts. I want to use the parts to build a complete upper assy as cheap as possible.

Here's what I have:

complete bolt and carrier assy (.223)

detachable rear and front sight

flash suppresor

handguard set (20" regular/non-free float)

Please point me to online sources where I can order the rest of the parts I need to complete the build.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Tactical Innovations 20" H-bar barrel $109.00. Mossberg, when free floated, .5 in groups at 200 yds. with 69 grain ammo. The best barrel in the world for the money. Maybe at any price. The rest of the parts can be shopped. Bravo, JSE, or Jim Bob's outfitters. Don't forget Del Ton or DSA. Jim Bob's has great prices on Yankee hill stuff. I would sell the hanguards and float it.

·
Banned
42,102 Posts
Tactical Innovations 20" H-bar barrel $109.00. Mossberg, when free floated, .5 in groups at 200 yds. with 69 grain ammo. The best barrel in the world for the money. Maybe at any price. The rest of the parts can be shopped. Bravo, JSE, or Jim Bob's outfitters. Don't forget Del Ton or DSA. Jim Bob's has great prices on Yankee hill stuff. I would sell the hanguards and float it.
1/4 MOA huh? Impressive.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Tactical Innovations 20" H-bar barrel $109.00. Mossberg, when free floated, .5 in groups at 200 yds.
Can you provide a source or documentation for that claim?

Longbow, considering your list of parts, I would recommend buying a complete upper and just slapping on the sights and BCG.

·
Registered
211 Posts
There was no one more impressed than me. I've been shooting for 40 plus years. I have fired several match grade weapons in various calibers. Including the current Army Marksmanship rifles. Impressive is an understatement. For $109.00. The other impressive aspect is that we built two rifles. Both shoot this good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts