close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

help thunderwear,smart carry

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mikegun, Sep 11, 2006.

1. mikegun

mikegun

any of u guys carry these holsters, good?,bad? fast or slow? thanks for input on thunderwear or smart carry..thinking of carrying my glock 23 or 36

2. Flechette

Flechette

What are you intending to put in it?

3. JDAL

JDAL

Ski_dog carries in a smart carry. Send him a pm.

4. swatemintx

swatemintx

for the ultimate NO WAY to feel you are carrying, even if you were groped.. for for a keltec p3at in a medium sized smartcarry. For power, and fast on the draw.. my glock 27, XD subcompact, or ruger p95 DC all work just fine in the smartcarry, and fast to get to.

5. Fritz1

Fritz1

I carry a G30 in a SmartCarry. It takes no longer to draw from the SC than it does to untuck and draw from an IWB.

6. Tucker229

Tucker229

The Smart carry is a fantastic carry system. It is the one holster that can ALWAYS be used, even on the beach....of course no swimming allowed. I remember reading of some "undercover beach police" using the Smartcarry under their boxer style swimming trunks and no shirt. I have used this holster for three years for all of those days when only deep concealment will suffice. I also agree with the previous poster the draw time is hardly any different than with a side holster. I actuallly place the holster over my tucked in shirt leaving the gun's grip just under the belt bucket. By pulling the shirt out about one inch to "blouse" over the top of my belt buckle, the gun is completely concealed but ever so quick to hand by just pulling the belt away from my stomach to reveal the grip for my right hand.
    As a side note, by buying at least the "medium" size carry pocket you can use this holster for many different brands and sizes of carry guns. By using a simple "diaper pin" you can raise or lower the depth that the gun with ride in the holster pocket. I also recomend buying the double pocket so you can pack the extra mag should you so desire.