close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

HELP stop SB249

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by FLAWLS1, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLAWLS1

FLAWLS1

Even if you're not from California please help us CA folks stop SB249. Read the link!!! This can happen to the rest of the United States of America! The voting is this Thursday and we need e-mails to be sent to those in the link.

http://www.calguns.net/249/

2. FLAWLS1

FLAWLS1

This can be the U.S.A. next!!!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RDWltHxRc&feature=player_embedded"]Watch what happens when Guns are banned in Australia - YouTube[/ame]

3. 1RoundEye

1RoundEye

4. Opie 1 Kenopie

Opie 1 Kenopie Regular Guy

I've already called my assemblyman and senator. Got my orange NRA card in the mail today. Isn't it great what the idiot voters of this state keep voting for?!?! Thank you Kamilla Harris and Rep. Lee.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  5. Opie 1 Kenopie

Opie 1 Kenopie Regular Guy

Just checked my email before going to bed. This is what I just now received!

“We were made aware early this afternoon, directly by the staff of the Appropriations Committee, that SB 249 will not be heard on Thursday, as was previously reported,” gunownersca.com*reports. “They have decided to let the bill die, due to the enourmous pressure put on the Capitol by the pro-gun community led by Gun Owners of California!*Be assured, that our excellent staff has made sure this information is accurate, before calling off the troops. *We were the first to receive this news, from our contacts in the State Capitol, thanks to the work and dedication of our Executive Director and Chief Lobbyist, Sam Paredes. *Given our work in the building, every day, we are confident in this victory.”

Sounds to me like the grassroots phone calls and emails are the real reason it died. Thanks mucho to everyone who did their part! This would have been bad, bad law that would set us back decades and would eventually trickle to other states.
    -Opie

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.