Help Please - was told to post this here.....

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by SS210EN, Apr 20, 2005.

1. SS210EN

SS210EN

as this would be the closest thing to the right forum for this.

I tried to email about this but the contest is over in a little under two days and I wanted to make sure I at least got some comments or suggestions.

I purchased 5 tickets on Friday, the order shows "processed" and the money was taken out already but I have not seen an email with any numbers nor are they in my order history. I am not sure if they just haven't been added as of yet which is why I was hoping someone could shed some light on it for me.

Also, I wanted to buy 5 more today but I keep getting an error on the confirmation page? I will keep trying, I just don't want to place an order for $50 8 times...not that this site doesn't deserve the money, I just don't need that many tickets! ;f

Thanks in advance

2. c-mama

c-mama

The numbers should be in a confirmation e-mail and on your account under past orders. If you cannot find the numbers, e-mail Eric - webmaster@glocktalk.com . He will be spending next week taking care of contest stuff. Give him as much information as you can. The drawing is a week after the contest ends so that Eric can take care of stuff like this.

Good luck. #wav

3. SS210EN

SS210EN

perfect, that's exactly what I wanted to know. I did not receive any sort of email confirmation email and there is nothing except what I ordered in my account. No numbers or anything, just the fact that I bought the tickets?

4. c-mama

c-mama

The account SHOULD show the ticket numbers.

Do you have a spam blocker on your e-mail? Do you use AOL? I know t hat AOL is problematic towards glocktalk users.

The e-mail came from gtcontest @ glocktalk.com and the subject says, "Order Process".

5. c-mama

c-mama

When you sign into the contest page, you see previous orders. There is a button next to them - "View". Click on that and scroll to the bottom of the page. The numbers are there.

6. SS210EN

SS210EN

Ok, thats a little odd, I just bought 5 more tickets and as soon as I was done it gave me the ticket numbers in my account and I received the email shortly thereafter. I checked my other order but there are still no ticket numbers? Any suggestions? Basically I have been charged for 10 tickets but only have the numbers for 5 of them. What should I do, I know Eric has a lot of work so I PM'ed and emailed him but have not received a response as of yet.

Thanks again

7. tony4311

tony4311

just to triple check

You clicked on "my account" in the upper right hand corner.
    signed in

Click on "view orders I have made" under my orders

Then the view button and scrolled down.

Not trying to be a smart aleck just trying to help make sure you're looking in the right spot.

8. c-mama

c-mama

You probably will not receive a response from him until next week. He was out of town but will devote next week to contest stuff. If you e-mailed him, he will get the e-mail. Just make sure you put in the subject - problem with order.

9. c-mama

c-mama

I agree. The numbers are at the bottom of the page and easy to miss if you don't know they are there.

10. SS210EN

SS210EN

yeah, all it does is give me my billing address and says that I ordered 5 tickets for $50.00 and so on. No numbers anywhere. If I click on the order I made today however the numbers pop right up. I just want to make sure all of them are there...not that I've EVER won anything but regardless.

edit: I guess I should also add that Friday when I placed the first order I received a syntax error but it still processed. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I did email the address it gave whenever I received that error but again, the money has been taken out of the account that I used.

11. c-mama

c-mama

Well, as I stated, e-mail Eric with "problem with ticket order" and I'm sure he'll get it next week before the drawing.