Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I need you help please. Done extensive google and forum search but unfortunately not find a
MCK/Micro Roni or similar for my Glock 21 Generation 2 (!!!) Model.
All I find are for Generation 3 and younger. I unfortunately live in a unfree country with strict gun laws and can not just exchange the gun against a newer one.

Can someone please help?

Many thanks in advance.

Carsten

·
I'm not retired
7,264 Posts
I had to look it up as I didn't even know what it was. It looks like they have it for a Gen 2 21 but NOT with the drum mag which is for Gen 3 or newer. If your laws are that strict, you prolly have the 10 rd mag limit, anyways.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks for your reply. Kindly advise who has it and where did you find it? Do you have a link please?

We will have a 20 rounds limit for pistols as of this year for rifles it is 10. But i have some old mags and will therefore get an exception i guess.

·
I'm not retired
7,264 Posts
Many thanks for above. Unfortunately they have not. I had asked them first. They only have for Generation 3 and younger.
Ah...it appeared they had the Gen 2 but only certain mags for the Gen 3. FWIW, and you may already know, there's some good AK's and AR's that do not cost much more than that kit.......FWIW. A good friend of mine is selling his AK for $450 and he's barely shot it. There's some deals out there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
many thanks for your above reply - money is not the problem, if i would stay in USA i would have rooms full of guns ;-) unfortunately i stay in Germany and even while i shoot competition i may only have 3 handguns and it is to much of a hassle to sell an old one and rebuy a new one. thats why i try get the equipment for that specific pistol which been also my first one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts