Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a duty holter, and the triple retention is just too much for me. (If anyone wants it, i'll sell or trade it cheap)I thought Galco made a 645 holster, but they told me they don't make it now. I want a component to fit my Miami Classic shoulder rig if anyone has one in tan. I would be interested in a full shoulder rig in tan if anyone has one.
If that fails I'm open to suggestions. I don't want to go with nylon or Kydex on the hip unless its a last resort.

If anyone can help of knows of a indepedent Holster maker that could help me I would sure be thankful.

One a side note, I have a Browning BDA Sig 220 European i bought and I will be looking for the same type holster for it.

I would like to thank this board for their helpfulness. It really is appreciated.

·
10MM WOOOOOOT
5,833 Posts
Hello

I have found that the galco holsters made for the Sig 220/226 work well for the 4506/645's.Try one locally if you can.i have a jackass rig from galco that I have been using for a 1076 smith that you can have for $80.00 shipped conus.Let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts