close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

help need duty holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glocktoys, Jul 13, 2006.

1. glocktoys

glocktoys

i am working for a small security firm part time and i am known as the gun guy. i have several people looking for duty holsters and i thought you glocktalkers may be able to help. these guys carry personal weapons for duty so a wide array of weapons are carried. nylon or leather is fine and used is great as these guys make from $6-$7 a hour. any old duty gear can be used and greatly appriciated, retention holsters would be nice also. guns carried are: sig 229,226 and 220, a s&w sigma .40 and hk usp fullsize .40 and .45, a beretta 92 and quite a few glocks in a array of sizes. if you have any gear that your department changed from and can help please let me know as the bagmasters holsters they carry now just are not safe. my email is bossmustang1@hotmail.com and keep in mind i may have to pay for these till they can scrape the cash up to pay me back so i need cheap stuff, free would be better but i dont know where to get any for that. thanks again, glocktoys

2. venomjunky

venomjunky

an Uncle mikes Right hand in like new condition duty holster for the glock 17/22.

$25 shipped!

3. OceanOne

OceanOne

E-Mail Sent.

I have a Safariland Duty Holster for a Beretta 92 Series.

4. lm921

lm921 The Stampede

You got Mail :)

5. uhlawpup

uhlawpup Gentle Soul

I have a duty holster for a Smith 5906 somewhere...

If you're interested, contact me by email and I'll go look for it.

6. glocktoys

glocktoys

thanks for the replys and help. just to save time these guys cant afford allot for gear so tops is about $25 for a holster. most have familys and only carry a gun to make a little more a hour. i work this job part time and can afford a good l3 holster and feel i need it as well as a l3 vest so i can make it home at night. i find most of these guys have a $10 bagmasters holster as that is all they can afford but the holsters offer no fit or real retention for the gun(if the strap is snapped you can pull the gun from the holster as the velcro will give during strong jerk of the gun as i have demonstrated with several guards) i try to keep these guys safe going into situations and train them how to respond and be safe but i am limited in time and equiptment. i have spent several hours cleaning and repairing firearms for them so they will function if needed but i have ran out of holsters to give away and need help. thanks in advance for the offers and i may have some of my personal items i can trade off to get more holsters that i can give/ sell (only a few bucks if i do $5 or $10 if i had to pay allot for the holsters) to officers who need them.

7. jim2037

jim2037

I have a gould and goodrich level 2 holster, not sure what gun it was actually designed for, but I easily carried a full size glock 22 as well as my 23 for several years. Yours for the asking just pay shipping. Its a little beat up and shows some wear at some points. Let me know if you are interested.

Jim

8. TxDeputy

TxDeputy

I have a duty holster for the beretta 92 & a full duty rig with a holster for a Glock 22. It's all yours.

9. jrlj

jrlj

I have a pretty decent duty belt with a level 2 glock holster, mag pouch, etc... get me an address

10. glocktoys

glocktoys

thanks for the help. any old holsters just in boxes in a safe or setting at a department armory not being used would be great. some of the guns i know dont have holsters made for them so trial on holsters for other guns is the only way to find one so just let me know what price and shipping is to:
    Matt Enis
    po box 212
    mishawaka, indiana 46546

i can try to send payments or paypal you if i have funds (need to sell on ebay to get more). any gear no in use and not ever planning to go out on patrole again would be great. i an trying to get these guys into some good ammo now so my funds are going into that. thanks for all the emails and msgs, you guys (and i know some gals are out there too) are great and it will be eaven more appriciated when i can start giving these to some of the guards and show them how to use them and issue so good defence ammo for them too. thanks again and god bless....B alert and B safe

11. ericboo

ericboo

Would a Desantis thumb break scabbard for a 228 work for you? I have one that I used for a very short time and looks almost new; and just stuck it aside. If I can find it, it is yours free of charge.

PM me if interested.

12. jbirds1210

jbirds1210 Willwork4ammo

I have a duty holster for a P226, Safariland with a thumb break. It is a nice holster.....PM me and let me know if you need it and where you want it sent. It is on me.....no charge. Take care.

13. glocktoys

glocktoys

thanks so much for the msgs and emails. I hope to get some holsters and the ammo I am trying to get for the guys here soon and take them to the range and shoot. I just want to thanks the people who have offered there gear for the guys/gals here. I just finished a order for some .40 s&w ammo and if I can get the money up I will be ordering some 9mm and .45 acp and some .38 spl ammo soon too. thanks for all the help and if you have a old belt, mag pouch, cuff case or holster let me know and what you want for it and I can see if I can get more $$ together for it as I am sure I can find a good home for it to get back out on the streets again. thanks again and keep yourselves safe, matt

14. glocktoys

glocktoys

ok here is some new guns to add for the list:

glock 21
    glock 22
    glock 19
    hk usp 9mm and .45 acp full size
    s&w m&p
    beretta 92
    hi point (i hope i can get this guy a better gun)
    walther p99
    sig 229,226 & 220
    cz75
    s&w auto 9mm (have not seen it so dont know model)
    baby eagle
    bhp
    1911 (para,s&w,colt)
    bersa 9mm (need to get her a new one too)
    any holsters can be put to use for any gun

and mag pouches and belts and oc10 cases and cuffs and cases. any help is great, i have purchased/traded for some gear but need more. i have on order several boxes of ammo for these guys (my $$) winchester lawman 50 round boxes and some ball ammo for range but need to get more so cash is going there for now. thanks in advance and my email and shipping address is in above listing so contact me and let me know what you have and what it will cost me. also if anyone has a reasonable place to get used vest (police body armor) several guys are looking for that too and i sold my old one and only have my duty one left let me know. age of vest is no matter, some armor is better than none and several guards are working hi risk banks and other post that realy need some form of protection. thanks again, matt

15. rideandshoot

rideandshoot

I have a Uncle Mikes Low Ride Level II security Holster for a Glock 17 size pistol (should fit 17,19,22,23). It's used, a little wear showing on one rivet head but it's minor. I could sell it for $30 including shipping.

Please send me an email.

16. venomjunky

venomjunky

17. glocktoys

glocktoys

got the mails, i am waiting for people to let me know what they can spend now. thanks for the offers but i am broke from getting ammo for range time for these guys and ammo for duty (no more lead rounds for duty) i have spent more than expected and commited to spend more of gear and no sign of getting money back any time soon. if you have gear (belts,holsters,cuffs and cases, oc10 cases, mag pouches or vest) you can sell (well almost give away) i can try to get more money for it but i am getting stressed for cash myself now and cant see myself coming up with more than $20-$25 for items any time soon. thanks for the offers and help and god bless. be safe and come home after work, myself and my officers thank you

18. GlockNgtSgt

GlockNgtSgt