close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

HELP need duty gear for guards

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glocktoys, Jul 27, 2006.

1. glocktoys

glocktoys

I am looking for cheap gear (stuff you no longer use or retired from use) for my security guards. i have purchased some but now i am getting short on funds as i am getting them ammo too. any gear (belts, holsters, mag cases, cuff cases and flashlight/asp cases too) and vest for a few working in hi-risk post. any help would be great, the items i have purchased have allready been distributed and need more for these guys/gals. i will be limited on funds for a few weeks as i too have bills but let me know what you have and maybe i have somthing i can trade to get them the stuff they need.
    my email is
    bossmustang1@hotmail.com

and shipping is too:

matt enis
    po box 212
    mishawaka, indiana 46546

thanks in advance, matt

2. glocktoys

glocktoys

thanks, printed a list up and will see if they can afford any of the holsters now. I have killed my piggy bank purchasing gear and living on promises of payment later so cash it real tight but will see what i can do if someone has some or allot of gear to sell at a low price. thanks again, matt

3. BobRicks

BobRicks

Matt, what kind of firearms do you need holsters for. I think I may have three or four in the closet that would fit a Glock 17/22 and a S&W 5906. I know I have a couple of mag holders or cuff holders. Get back to me on the type of gun and if I have what you need I will make you a great deal on all of it just to get it out of my closet.

PM or email is the easiest way to contact me. I surf GT at least 2-3 hours every day while I am supposed to be working, so I will get the PM or email either way.

Bob

4. glocktoys

glocktoys

replys sent, any unused useable gear out there i can give a good caring home too? any gear at all as some of these guys/gals dont have belts and some just have a pair of cuffs stuffed in there pants and a can of oc10 in there pocket. thanks agin for the replys and help, glocktoys

5. true believer

true believer Super Moderator Moderator

matt, what company do you work for?
    bob

6. glocktoys

glocktoys

it is a small local company, we work in northern indiana only now and south about 30 miles.

7. Gunmeister

Gunmeister

Duty Belt's in the mail to you:)

8. glocktoys

glocktoys

thanks, i will let you know when i get it and issue it to one of my guards. thanks again for the help and check was sent on fri.

9. Gunmeister

Gunmeister

Hi Glocktoys, I owe ya $4 bux, it only cost $6.00 to send by priority mail. You should have by Friday. John

10. glocktoys

glocktoys

just keep it, and thanks again

11. grayelky

grayelky

What kind of guns and/or mag pouches do you need? Do you want plain or basket weave? I have a contact where there is a bit of used police equipment.

12. glocktoys

glocktoys

items for glocks, hk usp and cz75 along with 1911's and sigs too. almost any gear at all can find a home here, with all the variety of weapons and gear used by these guys/gals. let me know what you can get and price and i will see if i have any more stuff i can sell to get funds. thanks to all of you and your help. the gear is helping get these guys looking good and making them a bit safer. thanks again, glocktoys

13. glocktoys

glocktoys

thanks for the help. we need gear (nylon or leather) for glock 22,21,19 and hkusp 45,9mm and sig 226,229,220 and a 1911, cz75 and a beretta and s&w m&p and a hipiont and keltek too. vest are needed also and a few strobe lights for vehicles. thanks for any help and email me at listed address in origional listing or pm me here.

14. mstruck137

mstruck137

I have a ton of BW Leather and nylon stuff that is in really good shape to include mag pouches, holsters, keepers, cuff cases,light holders etc. It is yours if you can help with shipping.

Email me at matthewtstruck@hotmail.com

15. fat.buffalo

fat.buffalo

I have a practically brand new Mixon 509 holster for Sig 220/226. It is black BW.

It has not been worn on duty, but I have been breaking it in to stretch it a little..

I bought it thinking about getting a weekend gig doing atm servicing.

I'm having second thoughts and can let you have it for $20 shipped.

You can see it here: http://www.mixson.com/cart/shopexd.asp?id=43

If interested e-mail me at ald55432@yahoo.com

16. glocktoys

glocktoys

thanks for all the help and deals. I am issuing gear last week and next weekend and allot of happy guards here. the range will be next and some classes b4 that. thanks for all the help and getting these guards looking professional and a bit safer with the gear. thanks from me and my guards, glocktoys (matt)

17. PawDog

PawDog NRA Member

Check out www.cheaperthandirt.com They have several inexpensive web gear, holsters, etc. Good company to deal with too.

18. glocktoys

glocktoys

thanks for all the deals. i need some holsters for sig 229 and 226 and nylon duty dear now. thanks again for the people who made me offers on gear and the great deals.

19. glocktoys

glocktoys

thanks for all the help, I issued all the gear I could use. I still need a safariland 070 for a sig 229 .40 and mag pouch (both nylon and leather basket weave) for a hk usp .45, a holster for a s&w mp .40, nylon and leather basket weave stinger and scorpion flashlight pouch and a pouch for a m3 tac light, also need nylon belts (32-42 sizes) and gear in nylon (less weight for the women). thanks again for all the deals here and god bless and protect all our men & women in uniform....