Help me understand Mike Bloomberg and Democrats

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by MurrayNevada, Feb 14, 2020.

1. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock

2. PhotoFeller

PhotoFeller A swamp dude

Therein lies the problem. Lobbyists with briefcases full of cash, offers of luxurious trips and other booty have poisoned Washington beyond being fixable in a single Presidential term. The money and insatiable hunger for power by bureaucrats are the most powerful forces at work there.

Trump hasn’t been able to make a ripple in the dirty swamp thus far. Unless Republicans win the House for his second term, his ‘drain the swamp’ promise will fizzle along with fixing immigration and other objectives. We’d better hope his coattails reach far and wide in November.

(This is off of the thread topic, I know, but I couldn’t resist.)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020

3. Grumpy_old_man

Grumpy_old_man

Its really simple. There are two sets of rules, one for the statist elites like Bloomberg and Hillary and a different one for the rest of us. Trying to judge Bloomberg by the same criteria that are used to condemn us deplorable 'ole serfs out in "flyover country" is just going to cause confusion.

Dems are looking for a god-king to micromanage everyone's lives and to put down the hated middle class, particularly that part of it that resides in "flyover country" and owns guns. Bloomberg and Hillary aim to fill that role, so it doesn't matter what sorts of comments they're known for. Any indiscretions on their part will be overlooked so long as Bloomberg and Hillary can properly supply the jackboots to "take care" of the "deplorables" that the leftist base collectively loathes.

Grumpy

4. Cubdriver

Cubdriver

Those things you listed are only liabilities to conservatives. Democrats give their own a pass on such foibles and ignore or dismiss them. If not for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

-Pat

5. screwman

screwman

Mike Bloomberg is a punk a$$ b!tch!
    I respect a guy getting rich, it's the American dream, but, he's using his billions to ruin my life. If he was man, he'd use that money to finance Shriners hospitals, St Jude's and the like. Instead the punk a$$ b!tch has declared war on law biding citizens.

B C likes this.
  6. Kennydale

Kennydale

Mike Bloomberg in a nutshell!
    BloombergLittleNapoleon.jpg