Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rational
14,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is driving me absolutely nuts!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm trying to find a knife company based on an article I read in Tactical Knives about 2 years ago. I don't remember what issue, I can't find it online, and it's not listed on Tactical Knive's website (PersonalDefenseWorld.com).

This is driving me absolutely crazy! It keeps rattling around inside my head, and I can't remember much about the article.

Here's what I do remember:

-The make knives from old circular Saw-Mill blades.

-They have something to do with a popular musical band. I'm not sure what genre of music, but I'm guessing Country or Country-Rock. The "something" Brown Band....maybe? I'm not sure if these guys own the company or what.

I'm afraid that's all I can remember. If that sounds familiar, toss it out there.

I've tried looking online for "knives made of saw blades", but about a dozen different small shops come up, and tons of articles on "how to" make knives from saw blades. Absolutely NOTHING I'm looking for.

So if that sounds like a company you know or have heard of, please let me know. This is driving me insane. I have no idea where that magazine is (probably buried in my car somewhere), and I can't remember anything else about the article.

Thanks folks!

·
one two three get loose now
4,926 Posts

·
Rational
14,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zach Brown Band, knife company is called Southern Grind I believe. Some nice looking blades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BINGO! DING DING DING! Winner!

Thanks so much!

·
Rational
14,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Cheese?
9,930 Posts
the GT brain trust wins again!

Reactions: Jade Falcon