Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Rational
14,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, does anyone know the name of these two songs? I saw some advertisements from Cabot Guns, and these two videos have songs in them that I like.

The first one sounds like a beautiful rendition of some sort of Gothic-like opera, and the second one is a blues guitar number that sounds perhaps like something from Stevie Ray Vaughan or BB King.

There is no information listed in the video descriptions as to what the songs are. I really like them though, and I would like to hear longer versions of them.

The more I listen to them, the more I feel as if I've heard them before somewhere.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Reactions: Jade Falcon

·
Rational
14,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Awesome, thanks!
I'm assuming on the opera, They also show the Divine Comedy, but Dante is a good start.

edit - Im an idiot, I forgot Dante's Inferno is part of the Divine Comedy.

·
Mentally Frozen
27,327 Posts
I don't know, but the first one sure is pretty nice.

Like the second one too.

·
Rational
14,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm assuming on the opera, They also show the Divine Comedy, but Dante is a good start.
Yeah, I found an hour-long symphonic orchestra, with the final set entitled "Dante Symphony S.109: III Magnificat", which could be it, but I'm not sure.

·
Banned
7,627 Posts
Yeah, I found an hour-long symphonic orchestra, with the final set entitled "Dante Symphony S.109: III Magnificat", which could be it, but I'm not sure.

We're close, good find.

Start at 00:49 on this one - (love how they conceive doing the boat on the river styx)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts