Help me decide...

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by fourrobert13, Feb 1, 2010.

1. fourrobert13

fourrobert13 I am the law.

I've got a Dillon square deal b, a Lee classic turret, and a Lee classic cast single stage. I'm considering selling or trading the single stage becauce I can use the turret for my 223 reloading and other calibers I can't load on the Dillon. What would you guys do? It just sits there.

2. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

You probly would get much for it. I personally would set it up for rifle round case, sizing and depriming... prior to tumbling and trimming.

You could also use it as a bullet pulling fixture if you get one of those collet type pulling dies...

If you shoot alot of bulged brass, you could also use it for a dedicated undersized die press...

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010

3. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

How much do you want for it?

4. dudel

dudel

Keep the single stage. As you progress in this hobby, you'll find lots of use for it. It'll be more expensive to replace later on. None of this stuff is getting any cheaper.

If it takes up too much space on your bench, mount it to a piece of 2x6 and C clamp it to the bench when needed.

5. fourrobert13

fourrobert13 I am the law.

I've been reloading for 11 years now. For what I load it can all be done on the Dillon or the turret. I'll probably just keep it unless I can make a buck off of it.

6. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

He doesn't like to hear that.

PM me a shipped price to Colorado for that press. I will let you know by the end of the week.