close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Help, am I going crazy??

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning' started by #1 Glocker, Jan 31, 2006.

1. #1 Glocker

#1 Glocker

I have heard that a male goes though a "change" at some piont in his life. What age is that so called change? I may be going into it, there is all kinds of weird stuff that is happening to me and I can't explain it. There is days I can't decide on what kind of close to wear. I used to wear jeans, now I find slacks more comfortable, I used to like "T-shirts" now I enjoy dress type button up shirts, I used to like work boots or some kind of tennis shoe, now I like slip ons. I can't decide on a hair style. There is times I don't mind getting old but then I dye my hair to hide the grey. It feels like life is going by way to fast. I used to stay up for two days and now that would kill me. I don't even want to talk about the music change that I'm dealing with. In short sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy, I know my wife thinks I am ( kids also ). Help with info please... do I want to wear jeans and T-shirts and wear my high and tight hair cut? ooorrr do I want to wear slacks, button up shirts with slip on shoes?? beleive it or not there is some days I can't even decide what gun to pack. Am I going through the "change" or what.