1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Sometimes there is justice.

·
non-believer
1,937 Posts
Wow that cop came out of nowhere too bad he only wounded him. He will probably repeat offend after he gets out of prison.

·
NRA Member
5,028 Posts
That was beautiful, thanks for the post.

·
Firearms nut
120 Posts
This is terrible, people can't enjoy their personal properties without someone trying to steal them. This usually happens where people are not allow to carry firearm, lucky for this guy that a cop witnessed it and did something about it on the spot. If BG survived he'll be put away for awhile and I am sure he'll brag about it that he survived the shooting and depending on how long he is put away he'll probably find any victim. This kind of stuff probably never happen in States like Texas or AZ where rider is probably armed.

·
Firearms nut
120 Posts
On liveleak it said the guy later died from his wounds, so he won't be doing that again if that's true.
Wow, that'll show the bad guys if they get shot, LEO's take their sweet time to get them to a hospital.....hope this is a good message to all the bad guys :steamed:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Is it twisted of me that I laughed when the BG got shot ?

·
Registered
32,655 Posts
This is terrible, people can't enjoy their personal properties without someone trying to steal them. This usually happens where people are not allow to carry firearm, lucky for this guy that a cop witnessed it and did something about it on the spot. If BG survived he'll be put away for awhile and I am sure he'll brag about it that he survived the shooting and depending on how long he is put away he'll probably find any victim. This kind of stuff probably never happen in States like Texas or AZ where rider is probably armed.
Yeah, big government is a drag.

I didn't realize BG shot. I thought he tried to steal more bike than he could ride.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
That was great. I was like, where did that guy come from?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts