Glock Talk banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just wanted to give a quick "Hello" to everyone in attendance today. I'm fairly new to the forum, and the world of Glock, having purchased my first Glock about a year ago.
I've been enjoying some of the discussions and I've gained some insight from some of the other Glock owners as well. I look forward to meaningful dialogue and discussions - about Glocks, guns ,hunting, recipes, reloading, ballistics,life ,etc....... and a certain amount of [email protected]@$$ery.
Let me throw in my "Welcome and Hello!" also. Let us know which Glock you bought - you'll get all manner of advice! I have a G19, G26 and G42. I bought 17 round mags and spacers for the 9mm, and found a super conversion kit for the G42 mag adding one more round. I keep the pinky extension on that one so I always know which one it is. I also got a 31 round magazine back when I thought they'd be banned. Mostly for the fun of how it looks on the baby Glock, but it also looks pretty cool on my Ruger PC9 Carbine (with mag well changed out for the included Glock version). Enjoy your time here!

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
I just wanted to give a quick "Hello" to everyone in attendance today. I'm fairly new to the forum, and the world of Glock, having purchased my first Glock about a year ago.
I've been enjoying some of the discussions and I've gained some insight from some of the other Glock owners as well. I look forward to meaningful dialogue and discussions - about Glocks, guns ,hunting, recipes, reloading, ballistics,life ,etc....... and a certain amount of [email protected]@$$ery.
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Let me throw in my "Welcome and Hello!" also. Let us know which Glock you bought - you'll get all manner of advice! I have a G19, G26 and G42. I bought 17 round mags and spacers for the 9mm, and found a super conversion kit for the G42 mag adding one more round. I keep the pinky extension on that one so I always know which one it is. I also got a 31 round magazine back when I thought they'd be banned. Mostly for the fun of how it looks on the baby Glock, but it also looks pretty cool on my Ruger PC9 Carbine (with mag well changed out for the included Glock version). Enjoy your time here!
I own a couple of G21's, and a G44 at the moment. I'm sure I'll wind up with a few more in 9mmx19 , .380, S&W 40, and 10 mm eventually.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I own a couple of G21's, and a G44 at the moment. I'm sure I'll wind up with a few more in 9mmx19 , .380, S&W 40, and 10 mm eventually.
[/Q
To be more specific, my G21's are Gen4

·
Premium Member
Lenexa, KS (Kansas City Metro)
739 Posts
Welcome to GT from the Kansas City metro. Lots of excellent information and some fun too!

Reactions: 21Dad
21 - 31 of 31 Posts