close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hello to all glockers!!!!

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by bertud ng putik, Feb 2, 2005.

1. bertud ng putik

bertud ng putik

hello guys! im new here, im from cavite. sana ay welcome ako dito.... my gun is 1911A1 norinco enhanced special govt. model., ok ba din itong norinco??? tell me more about this gun lalo na yung mayroong norinco dito. marami bang taga cavite dito? sana maka pag firing tayo minsan. thanks and more power to BOG!!!!!!!!!!! saludo ako sa glock! its a wonderful gun!!!!!

2. trozau

trozau troy ounce gold

Welcome! Sorry I cannot respond to your Norinco question as I am not a 1911 person.

3. JuDGe

JuDGe

;F to the group Bertud!

I have relatives at Bacoor,Cavite. Shot once at Foren Range at sa Jetro Range..... pero sa jetro mukhang di na ako uulit... hehehe!

Am also looking into getting my norinco commander soon. I believe most of the guys here can attest to the quality of the norinco 1911.

Cheers! ;f

4. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Haven't tested mine fully yet. Went to the range last Saturday to break in at least 100 rounds.After my first magazine full, the RO, Cute, ordered me to stop shooting due the the bad case of hammer bite or rather grip safety bite. He told me getting gun powder residue into the wound is not worth the trouble. But anyway. The gun shot fine. I'll let you guys know how things will go with my Norc.

Welcome to the group Bertud. ;a

5. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

WELCOME to BOG bertud! the very "sneaky" hnard is from cavite.

6. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Kabayan! My relatives are from Bacoor. Welcome Aboard! :) Post the performance of your Norc because I'm saving to get one.

7. New_comer

New_comer

Welcome, bertud!

Madalas kami magpasyal sa Cavite: maligo sa mga batis ng Indang, o kaya'y mag-stroll sa kalamigan ng Tagaytay. Napakaganda at malapit pa sa Maynila. Sana nga lang, wag nang lumala pa ang trapik sa Aguinaldo.

It's the steel of the Norinco that's legendary. Wala na yatang mas titigas o kukunat pa sa forged steel slide and frame nyan. On the downside, their workmanship really needs some help. So on many occasions, enthusiasts use the Norc frame and slide as base materials for gun projects.

If i were in need of a tool box gun, where you leave it oiled and loaded, strategically hidden with my other utility gadgets, in a workshed or bodega, that's what I would get. Forget and kalabit ang gamit nya. :cool:

8. jasonub

jasonub

norincos are ok. and ill tell you a little secret, konti na lang ang bogs na gumagamit nang GLK;f

9. Valor1

Valor1 Range Bum

The best 1911 pistol you can buy for the price. Sobra.:)

10. vega

vega

Welcome to the forum!;c

vega

11. atmarcella

atmarcella

pero yung nanalo daw sa production division sa nationals naka glock;f
    hirap lang mag modify nang glock dito sa pinas, all the cool parts and tricks are available only in the u.s., ex. a vanek trigger job

;F bertud putik

12. antediluvianist

antediluvianist

Welcome,bertud. I have been thinking of getting one of those Norincos that have been worked on/upgraded by Col. Bayang, and are sold by Twin Pines. They look good,especially for the price. How reliable is yours?

13. hnard

hnard

Thanks Pio, and welcome bertud. I am from Cavite. Regarding your other question(s), please PM me. Thanks. ;)

14. cebuboy

cebuboy toy soldier

got a factory enhanced, shoots accurate and fine. one of the ejector post broke and is stuck in the hole. gun still works 100% fine with round nose and semi-wads. oh and dont forget to oil it or the beavertail will rust. my first gun is a glock, got no idea that a bakal gun will rust easily even just by handling it:)

15. jasonub

jasonub

david usually wins with his glock in production

16. atmarcella

atmarcella

if i had a 1911, for self defense i'll use those new bullets from corbon, powerballs i think they're called, ball sya but it expands like a hollow point, and is reliable like ball ammo, actually i had an armscor .45 hi-cap but i gave it to my father-in-law, he gave as a lot kasi kulang nalang house;a

17. zorkd

zorkd

best value for money 1911 out there, it ain't no ed brown but it sure shoots as accurately as one.

maybe a trigger job will help if you got one that was particularly creepy like mine, but otherwise it is pretty solid.

you might mind minor annoyances like grip screws coming off (like it did on mine), or a less than 100 % positive on/off of the thumb safety, but otherwise it is an extremely reliable and accurate 1911.

finish is ok, not super durable but it serves the purpose, inside finishing is horrible and the slide can be gritty but what the hell, it shoots ok.

18. toxic

toxic

welcome aboard Nardo ..bertud putik.

musta etivacs