close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hello mr. glock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by big bore 75, Mar 2, 2003.

1. big bore 75

big bore 75

this past friday i had a real exciting thing happen to me while qualifying, during basic mandate, our accademy gets it ammunition from a reputal ammo manufacturer, but during a cource of fire i expiriacsed a case head seperation, after all smoke was cleared and finger check and shorts check all was ok, the glock had no problems, a bibb co. sherroffs deputy and armorur looked it over and i finshed out and quailfied with it scoreing in the upper 98's, i love this pistol and after my experiacne will be buying more this is my second glock , this glock 21 that i am qualified with was a personal buy not a deptmental purchase, we have two more weeks in the accademy before we graduate then i'll be looking for work. all this to say this is a awsome firearm, and i will be contacting the ammo manufacturer tomarrow to see what they say.
    kevin

2. skyfox99

skyfox99

Hi big bore 75, Could you tell me how and why does that type malfunction happen.

Very Curious;g

3. Duck of Death

Duck of Death

I hope the spelling in this post by the Leo are only typos.

4. glockandgroovin'

glockandgroovin' Devil Dog

1 800 A-B-C-D-E-F-G

5. Nelybarg

Nelybarg NC Glocker 30

i speech good american. maybe typing isnt required in the great state of Ga.

on another note, Kevin, congrats on your shooting score, and good luck in the field.

6. Belco45

Belco45 Senior Member

I hope you do better as a LEO than you do as a writer. You are representing the LE community. ;Q

7. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur CLM Millennium Member

Did you save the case that came apart? And the box it came out of? These are the two things that will help the ammo maker find out what happened and decide what, if anything, they can or should do about it. What was the brand and specific load?

Pictures! Did you take pictures? Let's see them!