Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! Been a Glock owner and end-user for quite some time now. I'm not a fanboy of any one pistol manufacturer, but I always find myself coming back to Glock. Looking forward to learning and sharing information and experiences. Here are a couple of the workhorses. Yes, I know the stippling on the 17 looks awful. It was the first thing I ever stippled and I did it with a butane soldering iron, but it honestly works like a charm!
Air gun Trigger Wood Line Gun barrel

·
Registered
23,646 Posts
Howdy

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Welcome to the club Mark; and the stipling looks fine to me!

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Hey everybody! Been a Glock owner and end-user for quite some time now. I'm not a fanboy of any one pistol manufacturer, but I always find myself coming back to Glock. Looking forward to learning and sharing information and experiences. Here are a couple of the workhorses. Yes, I know the stippling on the 17 looks awful. It was the first thing I ever stippled and I did it with a butane soldering iron, but it honestly works like a charm!
View attachment 1007097
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome from CA (Central Alabama) -- ROLL TIDE

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
View attachment 1007097
Welcome! Post at your own risk.

Where in VA are you?

·
Bitter American
1,523 Posts
View attachment 1007097
Welcome to GT from Kentucky.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome from Virginia Beach. What kind of slide stop is that?

Reactions: glockbox45

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome! I was born and raised in Virginia.

·
Registered
268 Posts
My wife and I love VA beach. Always cool seeing the F-18s fly over. When we visit there we like to travel to Sandbridge Beach.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Much thanks everybody!
Welcome to the club Mark; and the stipling looks fine to me!
Thanks very much. It's definitely function over form there.
Welcome! Post at your own risk.

Where in VA are you?
I'm in Fredericksburg (for just a couple more months, then down to NC)
Thanks! It's a Kagwerks. I don't love it, but it brings the release a tiny bit closer to my short thumb.

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
Much thanks everybody!

Thanks very much. It's definitely function over form there.

I'm in Fredericksburg (for just a couple more months, then down to NC)

Thanks! It's a Kagwerks. I don't love it, but it brings the release a tiny bit closer to my short thumb.
Ah. I was not too far from F-burg.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome. I’m north of you in Bluemont.

My dad lives down that way. Hopefully the new lanes crossing the Rappahannock helps with traffic down there because it SUCKS.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts