·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Welcome to GT.

Reactions: Ghetto Vet

·
NRA "Benefactor Life" Member
726 Posts
Hello all! Been a long time forum reader, decided to finally join this one. Carried a Gen 3 22 for 20 years, retired, tried a plethora of guns to carry, ended up back where I started. It was a fun journey, but Glock is where it’s at.
Welcome aboard! I agree that Glock is where it's at. Due to the interchangeability of the magazines it is more of a gun system than just a gun. My G26 can use mags. from my G19 (15rd.), G34 (17rd.) and don't forget the 33 rounders. Great gun.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome aboard! I agree that Glock is where it's at. Due to the interchangeability of the magazines it is more of a gun system than just a gun. My G26 can use mags. from my G19 (15rd.), G34 (17rd.) and don't forget the 33 rounders. Great gun.
That’s what finally convinced me. My wife, also retired copper, wanted an AR 9 that used Glock mags. So we now have all the Gen 4 9mms, and an AR9 that takes glock mags.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Hello all! Been a long time forum reader, decided to finally join this one. Carried a Gen 3 22 for 20 years, retired, tried a plethora of guns to carry, ended up back where I started. It was a fun journey, but Glock is where it’s at.
Welcome from Miami

·
Life is good
3,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking
2,784 Posts
Welcome to GT neighbor, a lot of knowledge here.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.