Glock Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been following the forum or some time and finally getting around to introduce myself. Maybe it has something to do with the prompt I keep seeing on the right side of the opening page.

Retired a few years ago (Civil Engineer) and really started to embrace shooting. My wife is better at it than me, but she claims it's because she shoots a Beretta. I think we all know that's not true. I have the trinity of Glocks (26,19 and 17) and enjoy them all equally.

I really enjoy the breadth and depth of knowledge on this forum and hope to keep learning.

· Registered
45,276 Posts
Welcome to GT.

· Registered
2,316 Posts
I've been following the forum or some time and finally getting around to introduce myself. Maybe it has something to do with the prompt I keep seeing on the right side of the opening page.
Retired a few years ago (Civil Engineer) and really started to embrace shooting. My wife is better at it than me, but she claims it's because she shoots a Beretta. I think we all know that's not true. I have the trinity of Glocks (26,19 and 17) and enjoy them all equally.
I really enjoy the breadth and depth of knowledge on this forum and hope to keep learning.
Greetings from Kent, OH & welcome aboard!
I too enjoy the "big three" in Glock's 9mm pistols - G17, G19 & G26 (all Gen 3's). Hope to see you around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.