Glock Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all fellow Glocksters!

My name is Rick and I am very new to the Glock world. I have been a huge follower
of the M&P series pistols. I have the Full Size, Compact, And two Sheilds. A friend of mine
told me to try his Glock, And it was all it took. I now own my first Glock EVER! It's a
Gen 4 G19 and I love it. I now carry it as my EDC instead of the M&P.

· Registered
230 Posts
Hello to all fellow Glocksters!

My name is Rick and I am very new to the Glock world. I have been a huge follower
of the M&P series pistols. I have the Full Size, Compact, And two Sheilds. A friend of mine
told me to try his Glock, And it was all it took. I now own my first Glock EVER! It's a
Gen 4 G19 and I love it. I now carry it as my EDC instead of the M&P.

Welcome to the party from Washington. I must however warn you that glocks are a harmless disease, you will find them multiplying all over your house. Some also call it an addiction, however it is harmless unless your better half finds out.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the party from Washington. I must however warn you that glocks are a harmless disease, you will find them multiplying all over your house. Some also call it an addiction, however it is harmless unless your better half finds out.

Thanks Oldfart64 ! And I don't think the better half would like that very much. Although, she seems to find
out anyways......how do they do that?

· Registered
1,854 Posts
Greetings from the illinois valley.

· Registered
45,276 Posts
Welcome to GT.

· U S Veteran
2,472 Posts
Hello, welcome from Columbus, Ga. :banana: :bluesbrothers: :devildance:

Congrats on the 19

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.