Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Mitchell. I have a feeling I’m going to be asking alot of questions and spending sometime on this forum. I got into glocks when I turned 20 and I had to sell the couple I did have a year later when I bought my first house. Now I’m 28 and I caught the glock bug again 2 months ago when a friend showed up with a early gen 3 19 he was trying to sell me. As soon as I seen the Tupperware container I caught the bug. I’ve bought a few in the past couple months. Here my collection so far. Minus a gen 2 23 and a rtf2 23c they are currently apart for some cleaning.

Attachments

·
Bitter American
1,737 Posts
Hello, My name is Mitchell. I have a feeling I’m going to be asking alot of questions and spending sometime on this forum. I got into glocks when I turned 20 and I had to sell the couple I did have a year later when I bought my first house. Now I’m 28 and I caught the glock bug again 2 months ago when a friend showed up with a early gen 3 19 he was trying to sell me. As soon as I seen the Tupperware container I caught the bug. I’ve bought a few in the past couple months. Here my collection so far. Minus a gen 2 23 and a rtf2 23c they are currently apart for some cleaning.
Welcome to Glock Talk from Kentucky.

·
Director of civil unrest
13,981 Posts
Well, you're off to a good start! Welcome aboard!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts